I'm A Celebrity's Sam Thompson early favourite to win the show

WEBXRHUB

PC ver WEBXRHUB All rights reserved.

I'm A Celebrity's Sam Thompson early favourite to win the show

Alisia 0 26 04.27 18:45
Sam Thompson has been picked as the early favourite to be crowned king of the jungle ahead of the new series of I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!

The new cohort of celebrities are due to enter camp on Sunday night during the launch episode, as the gruelling reality show kicks off its 23rd series.

Bookies have already predicted that Made In Chelsea star Sam, 31, will be a firm favourite with viewers after shooting to stardom on the E4 show.

Sam has since gone on to launch a popular podcast with his friend and co-host Pete Wicks, as well presenting his show on Hits Radio, winning him a strong fanbase.

While Sam is currently the favourite to win with 10/3 odds, Nuubu Pflaster Preis he faces tough competition from Frankie Dettori, who is rumoured to be entering at a later date.

One to watch: The new cohort of celebrities are due to enter camp on Sunday night during the launch episode, as the gruelling reality show kicks off its 23rd series

Early favourite: Sam Thompson has been picked as the early favourite to be crowned king of the jungle ahead of the new series of I'm A Celebrity ... Get Me Out Of Here

Fancying her chances: According to bookmakers the famous jockey, 52, has 7/2 odds of winning, while Josie Gibson is also entering as a favourite with odds at 4/1

According to bookmakers the famous jockey, 52, has 7/2 odds of winning, while Josie Gibson is also entering as a favourite with odds at 4/1.

Josie won the hearts of the nation during her time on Big Brother 2010, before going on to secure a coveted daytime role on This Morning as a stand in presenter.

Comments

카운트
  • 188 명현재접속자
  • 2,577 명오늘 방문자
  • 2,326 명어제 방문자
  • 11,306 명최대 방문자
  • 2,688,375 명전체 방문자
  • 985,641 개전체 게시물
  • 1,866 개전체 댓글수
  • 48 명전체 회원수