Start from scratch

WEBXRHUB

Mobile ver WEBXRHUB All rights reserved.

Start from scratch

Estevan 0 162 2023.02.15 15:48
I won't know about it right away, because I'm wandering around the city at the moment. It's so easy to get away with it here. This place is almost no different from the earth city, except for the silver cross stars in the eyes, and the people here even have Asian skin and hair color. They speak Chinese and wear the same clothes as our NPCs, and some of them wear very ordinary armor. The only difference between me and them is that I don't have a silver cross star in my eyes, and my armor is a little gorgeous. I picked up a lot of information just by walking around the streets. First of all, the previously confirmed name of Rhodesia is correct. What's more, the currency here is the same as that over there, which is also the way of trading from copper to crystal coins, and even the prices are basically the same. In terms of folklore, I learned that there is a mythological system that is completely similar to that of the earth, and even some descriptions of gods may be those of the same earth. The only difference is that there is no description of the dead here, but there is something called the dead. According to my judgment, the dead here probably refers to the undead creatures. After determining the general information of culture and social form, it is not easy for me to reveal my identity. Next,polyfoil tube, I will investigate the political situation. The planet seems to be divided into countries, and the number is quite large. Rhodesia, the country where we are now, should belong to a relatively large country, and it is one of the most powerful countries. The king is a very powerful person, and looking at the reaction of the people,pump tube, it seems that he is still diligent in governing and loving the people. After investigating for a long time, I got all the information, but there was one thing that puzzled me, that is, no matter how I investigated, there was no news of the shadow creature at all. It is certain that this planet is a shadow planet, because the Earth can be seen passing overhead, and there are only shadow planets and red planets near the Earth. Since this planet is not a red planet, it must be a shadow planet. But what we see over there is that there are a lot of shadow creatures leaving the shadow planet and entering the earth, but the problem is that there is no news about them after arriving here. When I ask for information about this in hotels and other places, cosmetic plastic tube ,plastic cosmetic tubes, most people will think that I am talking about some kind of terrible undead creature, but I know that those things that come to Earth are not undead. There must be something in the middle, but I just can't find the problem. Volume 13 Chapter 43 The robber who fell into the treasure house. Mobile E-book · Feiku Net Update Time: 2007-11-25 10:04:20 Words in this chapter: 9493 I found a safe tavern and booked a private room, and then I summoned several humanoid familiars to consult with them. Everyone's opinions are almost the same. Everyone knows that those damned shadow creatures must be on this planet, but for some reason, ordinary people don't seem to know about it, or they know, but I asked the wrong way. Finally, Ling's advice to me is to find a high-level person who can know the core secret to ask first. You probably won't get too much useful information just by contacting low-level people. After all, some things will not be known by everyone. When I got the hint, I decided to go back to find the female general. By this time, I already knew that she had been demoted in the palace. This woman seems to be a news figure here because she is very beautiful. After she was demoted, there were a lot of rumors among the people. Since she's not working in the key area, it's much easier. I'll dig in the old way. The Pathfinder and the Rose Vine dug ahead, and I followed behind. After about a few kilometers, the Pathfinder and the Rose Vine suddenly stopped. Why did it stop? "Master, I seem to have dug an underground building." "Underground construction?" I walked to the front doubtfully, and the pioneer and the rose vine expanded a little space on both sides to facilitate my observation. Our path was blocked by a brick wall, and I went over to take a closer look at the situation near the cave entrance. It seems that the rammed earth and lime waterproof layer have been broken through by the vines and pioneers, and the remaining brick wall is probably the third layer of wall.
I knocked hard on the wall. There seemed to be no response from the stone wall. It seemed that there were very thick walls inside. Can you go around it? "I don't know." "My tentacles have stretched far around me and I can't find the boundary. This thing is quite big. It may be an underground palace group," said Minrou Vine in my consciousness. "Palaces?" There was an evil smile on my lips. Give me some room. I want to see what's inside. "Yes." The Rose Vine and the Pathfinder immediately began to spread around. The place soon had a huge extra space. Summon the tank to come out, then let the rose vine stick its tentacles to the wall, and then let the tank knock on the wall with its attacking forelimbs. No matter how hard things are, they will vibrate, but I am not strong enough to judge the internal structure. Tanks are different. He's strong enough to knock like a pile driver. The vibration sensor can judge the internal structure and the general environment according to the echo, and because of the spiritual contact, I can also feel the internal situation synchronously. Aimed at the center of the wall we dug out. After a dull sound, the shock receptors on this side of the rose-vine immediately returned the image produced by the first shock echo. This image is still very blurred, but this is only the first wave, and then every time the echo hits a new fault structure, there will be an echo, and after multiple waveforms are superimposed, the complete structure can be obtained. The image formed by the first echo only roughly determines the range, and the second beam returns quickly. At this time, the image in my mind can be regarded as the structure of the underground palace. Boy,empty cosmetic tubes, what an earth! The echo shows that although this place is only one tenth of the area of the ground palace group, it has more than thirty floors, and the actual area is much larger than the ground part. emptycosmetictubes.com

Comments

카운트
  • 181 명현재접속자
  • 2,564 명오늘 방문자
  • 3,006 명어제 방문자
  • 11,306 명최대 방문자
  • 2,624,600 명전체 방문자
  • 963,338 개전체 게시물
  • 1,862 개전체 댓글수
  • 46 명전체 회원수