Pirated C Luo

WEBXRHUB

Mobile ver WEBXRHUB All rights reserved.

Pirated C Luo

Estevan 0 106 2023.02.15 15:32
At the moment, in a wave of curses from the fans, Ronando's head was a little clearer. He sat up with the help of Fletcher and others who ran up. Through the gap between the legs of his teammates around him, Ronando happened to see captain Gary Neville arguing with the main referee, but the main referee shook his head firmly, apparently unmoved. Stick to your penalty. Steven Bennett? Isn't that the main referee of the game between Manchester United and West Ham a month ago? Ronando's heart suddenly rose a sense of enlightenment, this time he was really black! Steven Bennett was embarrassed by Ronando's injured finger and two bananas at Upton Park Stadium in West Ham a month ago. He had to face three riots from the home fans. After the match, he was even called "banana referee" by the media. The nickname and the nickname "banana brother" given to Ronando by the media. There was no hint of praise, and it was a complete joke that Steven Bennett was helpless on the court at that time. Holy shit! This is a narrow-minded referee, he is for the last incident, revenge! There was pandemonium at Old Trafford, with Ryan Giggs and Rio Ferdinand joining in when United captain Gary Neville's protest to main referee Steven Bennett failed,hydraulic fitting manufacturer, but the result was bad. Steven Bennett showed Ryan Giggs and Rio Ferdinand a yellow card each! "Go to Bennett!"! He's Bolton's accomplice! Countless Manchester United fans raised their middle fingers in the stands, and several fans tried to climb over the guardrail and rush into the stadium to attack Steven Bennett, but were quickly caught by the security guards at the dutiful Old Trafford Stadium. Now, Manchester United's Old Trafford is also facing the dilemma of West Ham's Upton Park Stadium a month ago, and they have to deal with their home fans. United's new manager Carlos Queiroz also rushed to the sidelines and protested loudly,14 tube fitting, but main referee Steven Bennett ran quickly and ordered Queiroz to return to the bench immediately! Everything happened very quickly, almost after Ronando was kicked over, very quickly, and then things reached their peak. Manchester United assistant coach Roy Keane, standing in front of the bench, raised his right arm high.. The tough Irish stick up their middle finger! Maybe Roy Keane was too excited at this moment. He couldn't control his emotions well, but this action soon brought him a bad result. Steven Bennett, who was angry, rushed out of the stadium and ran to the Manchester United bench. He raised the red card to Roy Keane and expelled Roy Keane! An angry Roy Keane waved his arm and went to the players'tunnel without saying a word. Cursing! The noise! There were also cheers and applause from Manchester United fans for Roy Keane! Ronando felt that he had become sober for a moment, 14 needle valve ,needle valve manufacturer, and even his arm was no longer so painful. He was very uneasy. If today's game goes on at this pace, Manchester United will be in trouble. Not only can they not teach Bolton at home, but they may lose! This game may be Ronando's last appearance for Manchester United in the next two months, and he doesn't want to ruin his game by accident! Ronaldo has already created a penalty for the team, resulting in a yellow card for Bolton defender Kevin Nolan? Nope! This credit is not enough to guarantee Manchester United's victory today, nor is it enough for Ronaldo himself to end his 2005 campaign at Manchester United in a satisfactory manner. Now, all the teammates are very emotional, Roy Keane red card, Ryan Giggs and Ferdinand yellow card, which may result in the emotional loss of all the teammates.
What will happen next? Ronando knows that once he is injured, it may be Solskjaer or Giuseppe Rossi who replaces him, but their strength is certainly not enough for Manchester United to completely overwhelm Bolton. Whether Manchester United can score the penalty created by Ronando or not, the outcome of the game will become very difficult to predict.. Ronando withdrew his gaze from the court, gritted his teeth and raised his left arm to block an old man's arm. Mr. Helinz, my arm is fine now. Please wait on the sidelines. I may need you to tie my right arm with a bandage and hang it on my shoulder. Is that all right? Robert Helinz, Manchester United's doctor, is no stranger to the old man of England. After arriving in the first team, Ronando has had several injuries on the pitch. Each time, Robert Helinz helped him deal with them temporarily, and then sent him to the hospital or the Manchester United Club's own clinic for regular treatment. Now, after hearing Ronando's words, Robert Helinz was clearly surprised: "Monster!"! I'm sure you hurt your arm! Maybe it's a dislocation, maybe it's a more serious fracture. You must follow me to the sidelines now. I must be responsible for your injury! Ronando shook his head gently. "Mr. Helinz, you don't understand me. I'm going to play now." It's impossible! You're already hurt! Robert Helinz stared in surprise and shouted: "I am the team doctor, without my permission, no player can play!" " Ronando gritted his teeth and said, "No one can stop me from taking part in the competition!" Darren, get Mr. Helinz to the side of the field for me! According to the rules of Manchester United Club, players should pass the physical examination of team doctors before they play to ensure that they are in good condition. At the same time,12 needle valve, their physical fitness should meet the requirements of the game to prevent accidental injuries. When players are injured accidentally in the game, they should also be examined by team doctors before they can continue to participate in the game. However, Ronando is no longer prepared to comply with the club's rules and does not want the team doctor to examine his arm. chinaroke.com

Comments

카운트
  • 136 명현재접속자
  • 776 명오늘 방문자
  • 3,006 명어제 방문자
  • 11,306 명최대 방문자
  • 2,622,812 명전체 방문자
  • 962,809 개전체 게시물
  • 1,862 개전체 댓글수
  • 46 명전체 회원수