1976 of Rebirth

WEBXRHUB

Mobile ver WEBXRHUB All rights reserved.

1976 of Rebirth

Estevan 0 406 2023.02.15 15:35
Zhang Qian did all the accounts in and out for the past ten days, and then under the enthusiastic eyes of a group of people, she took the account book and reported (although everyone had the account book in mind, it was better to report), "The cost of our purchase is 2000 yuan, 102 electronic watches of 15 yuan, 18 electronic watches of 18 yuan, and we are now selling out." Earn 1050 yuan, 18 yuan of electronic watches 15, earn 352 yuan, a total of one thousand four hundred and two yuan, minus the fare meal money 50 yuan, the net profit is one thousand three hundred and fifty-two yuan. Although we all know in our hearts, we all know that this business must be profitable, but we didn't think that there would be nearly 70% of the profits if the goods were not all sold. Lu Tianxi was shocked. He wanted to help, but he didn't think of giving himself such a big surprise. It was only a few days ago, although Lu Tianxi was not the kind of person who took money very seriously. But anyone who sees a good income will have a problem if he is not tempted. "Lao Zhang, your daughter is terrible." Zhang Yiran is not without surprise that his daughter's advice makes so much money, but what he is worried about now is whether her daughter will deviate from her original track because the business is going well. "What's the big deal? It's just a small business. It's not the right way." Zhang Qian also did not expect Comrade Zhang to give himself any good words, "rest assured,stainless steel tube fitting, we just earn some pocket money." "What's wrong with making money? Besides, it doesn't delay their work and study." What Wang Mingzhe said to Lao Zhang now can only be in vain. These days, the old men nearby all said that the daughter and son-in-law of the Zhang family were fierce. At that time, Lao Zhang had no expression on his face. Although he said that he was not doing his job properly, the expression on his face was absolutely proud. "I don't know who heard us mention how good Xiaoqian was, and his mouth was smiling." Zhang Yiran had a straight face, but now when he heard Wang Mingzhe say so, he glared at Wang Mingzhe,stainless steel hydraulic fitting, "Is that going to go to Guangzhou again?" Otherwise, the business is really hard to stop. Zhang Qian nodded, "Well, let Xiao Han and Ji Qiang go to Guangzhou tomorrow. We'll go back to our hometown in a few days. Then Xiao Han and we will meet in our hometown." In fact, Zhang Qian did not want to go to her hometown, did not know anyone, and lived in a small place. Of course, Zhang Qian knew that she wanted to go back to her hometown because there were still a lot of valuable things to bring back. Well, we'll stay at home for a few days and let them recognize you and the little steamed buns. Zhang Yiran heard the resistance to his hometown in his daughter's words. In fact, Zhang Yiran didn't want to go back either. Then I'll go back to my hometown and come back. Had it not been for informing Big Brother Zhu of such a thing, Han Wenyang really didn't think of going back. He might as well stay here and sell electronic watches to make money. He paid five hundred yuan. In just a few days, he had more than three hundred yuan of income, which was enough to grab money. I'm going to trouble Xiao Yun again. By the way, when we come back, 38 tube fitting ,stainless steel needle valve, why don't you go back to your hometown? Zhang Qian suggested that since someone wanted to be filial to his parents, he should go back and review how his parents treated his son who was admitted to college, so that he could wake up, otherwise his confidence would be very good. Zhao Yun looked at Zhang Qian and shook her head. "What are you going back for? You have cut off contact with your parents-in-law. If we go back again, I don't know if his brother and sister-in-law will think we're going back for something." Zhao Yun did not have a good airway, really stay here what is not good, delicious, especially in a good mood, why go to the horse home to see unhappy. Ma Zheguo wanted to promise to come down, but when he went back, he treated them as beggars, but this time it was different. If we develop smoothly, it's not difficult to buy a house in the capital. When we go back and talk to our parents, they will treat us very well, and they will also have a good attitude towards Xiao Yun's mother and son. Last time when he went back, Parents for their own talk about Xiao Yun, is also no opinion, they feel a little how we married such a poor wife, so Ma Zheguo has been hoping that he can take Zhang Qian back to his home fair and square, enjoy the same treatment as sister-in-law.
But he did not think that Zhao Yun's reaction would be so big, he looked at Zhang Qian shyly, hoping that she did not see anything. It's better to go back. It's always the parents-in-law. Anyway, how did the original separation agreement make you hungry? You just follow that agreement. Zhang Qian also thought about it these days and thought that they should let Zhao Yun go to Ma Zheguo's home again. If Ma's parents get angry, let Ma Zheguo see how his parents treat his wife and children and how he wants to honor his parents. Of course, this is the first time Xiao Yun has gone to the pony's house, and she can't go empty-handed. Ma Zheguo heard Zhang Qian said so, although not very clear why she would suggest so, but at this time Ma Zheguo was excited that Zhang Qian actually supported himself to go back, although Ma Zheguo felt very strange, how Zhang Qian so supported himself to go back, "Xiao Yun, our dumplings are so big, have not seen grandparents, you do not want to wait for the small dumplings to grow up." He asked us why he didn't have grandparents when we said they all had grandparents. "The reason for death is not simple." Zhao Yun now understands the reason why Zhang Qian wants to go to the Ma family, but even if he wants to go, it will be difficult for Ma Zheguo, otherwise he thinks everything is simple. Ma Zheguo did not expect Zhao Yun to say such words so directly, but he could not say how Zhao Yun, he said, "Xiao Yun, after all, that is my parents." "It's your parents, so they are right. Ma Zheguo, I have no opinion that you should be filial to your parents. But why didn't you think of my parents? Unless you promised me, you should give my parents as much as you give your parents,pipe fittings manufacturer, and give me full control of the financial power of the family." Zhao Yun, at the hint of Zhang Qian's eyes, finally mentioned what Zhang Qian had said that day. chinaroke.com

Comments

카운트
  • 136 명현재접속자
  • 2,968 명오늘 방문자
  • 4,595 명어제 방문자
  • 11,306 명최대 방문자
  • 2,586,329 명전체 방문자
  • 950,525 개전체 게시물
  • 1,859 개전체 댓글수
  • 46 명전체 회원수